Thursday, August 16, 2007

Heidi Montag releases new single "Body Language"

Aspiring singer, Heidi Montag of MTV's The Hills debuted her new single on Ryan's Seacrest morning show today.

"Body Language" contains samples of Yaz's 1990 hit "Situation." With luck, it could be a hit in the clubs as the up tempo/electronica genre is a club favorite. I haven't decided whether I think it's just okay, hate it, or am totally repulsed. If it were only Heidi on the track I might say her single is O-K-A-Y but my decision is delayed due to the fact that her much-hated fiancé Spencer Pratt RAPS during the track.

WHY WHY WHY?

What do you think about it?

photo/Dlisted.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I just heard the song. It's as bad as I thought it would be. She can't sing for sh**, another Paris Hilton in the making, and whats up with Spencer rapping? They're just a sad pathetic couple desperate for attention and fame. I hope they don't come out in future episodes of The Hills, nobody cares about them anyway, nobody would even know about them if it weren't for Lauren.

Anonymous said...

i disagree, i think this is a great track, she's done a good job!